PETG CLEAR 1/8″ 60″ X 120″
PETG is a transparent copolyester that offers a unique balance of physical properties and ease of fabrication. VIVAK PETG is the ideal material for applications that require deep draws, complex die cuts and precise molded-in details without sacrificing structural integrity.
It can also be easily decorated by painting, silk screening or hot stamping. VIVAK PETG is heavily used in the POP display and store fixture industries.
Plaskolite’s line of PETG sheet complies with the FDA requirements for food ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++contact.++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
- PETG is more impact resistant than acrylic and less expensive than Lexan/polycarbonate
- It die cuts and punches with ease and bonds, fastens, welds and rivets extremely well
- It can be painted, decorated, hot stamped, silk screened, fabricated and formed
- Forming temperatures range from 250°F – 320°F
- Work temperatures range from -40°F to 150°F